Thursday, October 11, 2012

a little project

I made these pillows with my young women for mutual this week. I needed something to decorate my front porch for Halloween, and they wanted to learn how to sew a pillow. It was the first time for many of them on a sewing machine- it was fun to teach them. Seriously, I should measure a little straighter, after looking closely at them, but I just used up leftover fabric that I had. I'm ready for the HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

Ang said...

they are so cute! good to see the finished product since my girls didn't explain very well what they need to do to finish theirs! I think it's cute a little unstraight - perfect for Halloween!

Kara and the girls~ said...

love them! you're amazing :) I got your email this morning.. Kodi is so cute- she's on my FB so I somewhat keep up with her life... love you sister! Thank you!