Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Night Skiing with our youth

Bro. Call our Young Men President AND trusted bus driver


BEFORE

AFTER
I got to sit with Bro. Calls son, Dallas and his friend Campbell who entertained me with every episode of Phineas and Ferb they have ever seen. They were so sweet and cute!

Koree Godfrey, Me, Cassidy Basett, Lela Miller- I'm the only non-pro skiier in this picture

Brianna Burt, Alyssa Hargraves and Sis. Taylor held down the fort inside.


The Morton girls

Alyssa and I on the way up-she was so fun to be with on the chair lift- a very silly girl.

What a great time we had with our entire stake of youth last night! They are all amazing skiiers and snowboarders. I was impressed.  I forgot how much I loved to ski and it all came back to me after 15 years of not skiing.  All went well, no crashes until....... the last run of the night. I anticipated the chair lift a little too soon, and it ran smack into me while knocking down two sweet boys in front of me ready to get on.  Well, we all crashed and fell down, they had to stop the chair lift and I felt like an idiot. They had to help us all up and my pride was shot for the evening. However, it provided a good laugh for everyone else getting on behind me. Our youth were amazing and helped each other out!  I love them all.

1 comment:

Jill said...

what a great activity for the youth!! I also haven't skiied in like 15 years...I don't think I would remember how.