We've decided it's time to move the big kids' to the basement. So, I've spent the better part of a week moving and making bedding and painting . Taylor moved to the playroom, Peri stayed in her old room- but got lots of toys from the playroom in it. Ashton moved to Cam's office and the office moved to Ashton's old room. They each got to pick their colors and what they'd like it to look like. We still have a few details to finish- but I think they turned out cute. A fun project
4 comments:
I LOVE the boards you put up in Taylor's room. So cute! It all looks great!
I wish you could come and decorate my kids rooms. I hate decorating!!! nothing I make ever looks cute. you have such a talent!!
love them all! does periwinkle like her cute pink light?
Oh Meg! You are soooo... talented! I love the teal and brown in Tays room. They all look so very very cute. I agree with Jill... will you come decorate Jaylees room for me:) (no, really:)
Post a Comment