Friday, October 14, 2011

The great white hunter...

Cam has headed off for his annual hunt for elk and (I just found out last night-also deer) I'm not a big fan of the hunting season, because I don't see my husband hardly EVER!!!!! Can you tell I have issues. However, I am glad he has this skill- just in case we do ever need to rely on it has a food staple. This year he's going with Andrew Walsh- (cam even talked him into buying a 4-wheeler) and Lindsay Bennion(another great white hunter) Uncle Derek and Uncle Beau. It wouldn't be a hunting trip without the brothers. They plan on staying for a week- but we'll see how long they hold out. Cameron just bought a 4-wheeler and can't wait to try it out in the mountains. We also had to purchase a trailer to carry them all on, and they barely fit. He was excited, and the girls helped me cook and pack lots of food for them. I hope they have a good time.(and secretly, I hope nothing comes home that must be hung up in the garage-)

1 comment:

amy said...

megan, i think a great white hunter is a shark. i'm just sayin. hee, hee! love you!