Ashton and Peri are playing Camp Fire soccer this fall. They both wanted to sign up and Taylor said she would support from the sidelines and hand out treats. It was a HOT day, but they both played great. Ashton got knocked down and tripped so many times but got right back up, until..... he got tripped, kicked in the head and then the back. He'd had enough and ran over to Cam and I. He said his back hurt and Cam lifted up his shirt to find two cleat marks on his back. He rubbed it off and ran out to play after a drink. I was so proud of how tough he was. Peri kicked in the first goal and was so excited. She got tired fast from the heat- but played a great game. We're excited to see them play again next Saturday.
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Soccer begins
Ashton and Peri are playing Camp Fire soccer this fall. They both wanted to sign up and Taylor said she would support from the sidelines and hand out treats. It was a HOT day, but they both played great. Ashton got knocked down and tripped so many times but got right back up, until..... he got tripped, kicked in the head and then the back. He'd had enough and ran over to Cam and I. He said his back hurt and Cam lifted up his shirt to find two cleat marks on his back. He rubbed it off and ran out to play after a drink. I was so proud of how tough he was. Peri kicked in the first goal and was so excited. She got tired fast from the heat- but played a great game. We're excited to see them play again next Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ashton sorry you had a ROUGH game. Glad you kept going:) and Per, good job on the goal! Yay!
Looks like you guys have had a fun summer! I love the FAIR!! And I miss all that delicious food :) Hope you guys are doing well, we sure miss you and your cute family!
Post a Comment