Saturday, September 10, 2011

Peri's First Day of School


Peri was so excited for her first day of school- until she got there. Then there was a lot of clinging onto mom's neck, then leg and then I was practically dragging her across the floor to her teacher. However, her sweet teachers tore her away from me and hugged her as I ran out the door. I of course worried the whole time. When I came to pick her up...... she ran up to me yelling about her best friend Peyton and she couldn't wait to see her on Tuesday, and school is the best and I love my teachers and on and on and on. Needless to say, I worried for nothing.

2 comments:

Kara and the girls~ said...

Peri!! We are so proud of you and think you look amazingly grown up :) By the way- that goal was AWESOME! How cool!! Love you and miss all your guts like crazy~~

-Crazy Aunt Kara

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

Peri you are the cutesy little school girl ever! I'm glad you had fun at your first day:)