Cam went to Anaheim for the week- so we decided to have some projects to make the time go by faster. First of all was a great Martha Stewart idea. I made some paper flowers and glued them to some branches. It made it feel like Spring in our house. The kids' worked on Pixo's. SO fun. You put plastic beads in a mold and then iron them to fuse them together. We made lots and I'm still finding beads smashed in the carpet. Then we had a very late run to McDonald's on a Thursday night. No, not my most promising moment as a mother- but a memory was made. The kids thought it was soooo fun to get a milkshake at 10:30 on a school night, while mom drove them thru the drive-thru in her snuggie. A fun time. Then Cam got home the next night at 1:00 a.m. The kids were asleep in their own beds, but slowly moved into our bed one by one. I finally had been kicked by Peri and Cameron was kicking me off the bed, so I got up to move and noticed the whole family in our bed laying a million different angles. I had the camera sitting on my dresser- so decided to remember the moment. No one even moved when the flash went off. They somehow always flock to Cam and know when he's home from a trip. We love our dad.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Feb. 28 - Projects
Cam went to Anaheim for the week- so we decided to have some projects to make the time go by faster. First of all was a great Martha Stewart idea. I made some paper flowers and glued them to some branches. It made it feel like Spring in our house. The kids' worked on Pixo's. SO fun. You put plastic beads in a mold and then iron them to fuse them together. We made lots and I'm still finding beads smashed in the carpet. Then we had a very late run to McDonald's on a Thursday night. No, not my most promising moment as a mother- but a memory was made. The kids thought it was soooo fun to get a milkshake at 10:30 on a school night, while mom drove them thru the drive-thru in her snuggie. A fun time. Then Cam got home the next night at 1:00 a.m. The kids were asleep in their own beds, but slowly moved into our bed one by one. I finally had been kicked by Peri and Cameron was kicking me off the bed, so I got up to move and noticed the whole family in our bed laying a million different angles. I had the camera sitting on my dresser- so decided to remember the moment. No one even moved when the flash went off. They somehow always flock to Cam and know when he's home from a trip. We love our dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment