Thursday, March 17, 2011

Feb. 22- Computer Dies!




The day the computer died! This was a tragic day! We lost all our pictures from the day Taylor was born. I have some on disks and I'm going to scan some hard copies that I have- but we lost ALOT! However, in this whole tragedy- there was some light. First of all was Trevor Hargraves. He is a computer genius and tried to save as much as possible and then told us to go buy a backup port. We went straight to Office Max and asked for the most memory back up port they had. Then we will hopefully never lose anything again. While we were gone, the kids got to play with Trevor and his amazing IPAD. He's so sweet to them and has loved each of them since Ashton was a baby. He even used to come babysit them. How does time go by so fast. So, Trevor has saved the day and has allowed me to continue on in my blogging world!

No comments: