Friday, December 17, 2010

Getting ready for Tay's birthday



Taylor got to take treats to school today, which of course were brownies with peace signs. Will this girl ever out grow this???????? She is also having a Taylor Swift party (her idol). She wanted VIP invitations which I thought turned out cute. They're all going for manicures and playing fun games. It should be a good time

3 comments:

Ang said...

What a cute idea for a 9 year old birthday party. Can you believe she's going to be 9?!!! Annalisa let me have a small bite of her brownie with a peace sign on it. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why it had a peace sign....but now I know!! haha! Cute girl!

Marley Family said...

What a great idea! You are so crafty!P.s. I love the brownies!

Jill said...

really cute idea! I loved those invitations. and was laughing so hard about your ward party corn story. SO funny!! who makes a dessert with corn in it?