Ashton has been doing so great in CampFire basketball! Well, maybe he made a few baskets for the other team, but he had a big smile on his face the whole time. He could care less, he just wants to play. He has cried after every practice and game, because he wants to stay and play longer. We're proud of the hard work he's putting forth. Last game, he made six baskets and five rebounds. He's LOVING every second of it. We took him out to lunch after the game to celebrate! The girls were with their grandma at the play "Willie Wonka" and had a great time.
The kids won 2 free games at the Pine Bowl from school. They've been begging us to take them, so off we went tonight. We always have so much fun when we go. Especially when I beat Cameron. Officially, he's only beat me one time EVER! He entered our names on the computer and I thought I'd take a picture of it, because my kids kept yelling " go Hot Mom" every time it was my turn. Needless to say, the Women's Bowling League of Monday night, thought they were hysterical. Fun was had by all.
3 comments:
How fun! We love to bowl with our family too!
I love it!! Ashton and Taylor told me you were going bowling! How fun!!!
Megan you have always been a good bowler haven't you. you need to teach me a few tricks:) I remember you and Cam took me with you once when you were dating... good times:)
Post a Comment