The kids helped me get "BOO" buckets ready for last night. They had so much fun stuffing them and planning out how to be sneaky. I'm pretty sure the people we "Booed" our onto us, as we ran laughing across the yard and peeling out in the car. Every year this gets funner, because the kids are getting old enough to ring the doorbell and run. Cam and I are in the getaway car. We almost left Tay at one house. Sorry Tay!
We also had friends over to play and had lots of fun . Jake Jones wanted to play with Peri. He's soooo sweet and calm. Very opposite of little miss "let's dance, and play dress-up and babies". But, they appeared to have a lot of fun together. Ashton had Kaleb Nielson over and they stuck to the computer most of the time. Ashton was teaching him all about Club Penguin and then we played "keep it up"; a little game Auntie Kara and I invented when we were little. Basically volleyball with a balloon and no rules. We also played "guess who". If you don't have this game, go get it. It's so fun with kids.
We've also been planning Peri's birthday party- which is all about puppies and dogs. I've been working on a project for school. I'm making art portfolios out of BIG paper, folded over and stapled; and I'm pretty sure I have carpal tunnel syndrome now. They needed 300 and I finished a few days early. It was time consuming but fun- because the kids put a movie on for me and came in and helped out over the last few days. We're off to Rupert to meet Marmee for lunch on Friday and then real life starts all over again. :(
2 comments:
ahhhh- that is too funny about keep it up- we literally were just playing that a couple days ago! I miss you so much Meg!
Looks like you have had alot of fun with the kids this week. I wish we had a fall break. I'm a little jealous;)
Post a Comment