Peri chasing the neighbors cat "Fudge". Fudge isn't enjoying it as much as Peri is.
Taylor REALLY enjoying her ice cream.
The Wrides came into town to visit, and so of course we had to throw together some kind of party. Jen is the best at always having people in her home and making it fun.
Taylor's piano teacher, Jamie Johnson. She's also Peri's sunbeam teacher. SHE'S SOOOOO SWEET!
Taylor did a great job at her piano recital tonight. Ashton can't wait to start playing too and is signed up for lessons.
Taylor's friend Madeline Lloyd. She came to support Taylor at her piano recital
Peri took her birthday treats to school. She requested puppy cupcakes. They looked much cuter in person- but fun to do.
A friend of mine, gave us some dry ice from her work. The kids had tons of fun with it. Actually, I think Cam had the most fun with it
2 comments:
hey! Jamie teaches piano? that's so cool. loved the dry ice. I think I'm going to pick some up this week.
way to go tay!!! love you!
Post a Comment