Thursday, September 23, 2010

A very happy birthday day!




My mom and dad came to celebrate my birthday a few days early, which resulted in a delicious treat to Bajio. My favorite sweet pork salad. Then we opened wonderful presents to decorate my house with. My mom knows what I love. Then Cam and the kids celebrated the real day with me by opening presents and dinner. Sheerstie and Sam and Jaylee came over to watch the kids while Cam took me to Senang. THE BEST PLACE IN POCATELLO!!!! Then we drove around and looked at places we liked to move to. A beautiful house in the country with 5 acres. I think it's under contract, so we'll keep looking. Then we opened presents with the kids which were: a flashlight squirt gun from Ashton and BINGO. Taylor gave me a mini Chocolate Cheesecake, a new crossword puzzle book and a little Mary Engelbrite book. Cam gave me the new IPOD NANO, with two pairs of headphones that DON"T fall out of my ears while I run. I've ran every day now. It was a great day, with lots of phone calls and visits from friends and family. A very happy 33rd!

3 comments:

Amishka said...

That's awesome! Glad you had a happy birthday!

amy said...

oooh, that sounds like a good celebration. especially the flashlight squirt gun. you never know when that might come in handy. you never know. i love you!

J.J. said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Hope your day was great. (Sorry I am a bad friend and just leave you a not on your blog!)
I love what you received from your kids. So cute!

Jeff & I totally need to try Senang. How the heck do you say that anyway? :)