Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lions, Tigers and Bears, Oh My......







I was asked to help be in a little play for Relief Society. It was called the Wizard of Was. I was Dorothy, and made my own costume, which from the front looks okay- but the if I turn around, it's a whole other story. I tried. I'll keep practicing. The play was put together very quickly and it turned out fun and silly in the amount of time we had to practice. I'm not gifted in the drama area, so it was good to get up and make fun of myself a little bit. It's fun to be silly with friends and the play reminded me to attend my Relief Society meetings. I love being around these women, who have so much to teach me. A good time.

4 comments:

Marley Family said...

What the heck is this! ;D I blacked out halfway through my song! Ahhh Thanks for reading me my lines ;D

Amishka said...

I'm so glad you blogged this. It was so cute it deserves it's internet fame..

amy said...

i must make one teeny tiny correction. you actually are gifted in the drama dept. it might not be best used on stage, but still...you've got a gift for the dramatic! like sister, like sister.

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

i thought your outfit was adorable and you did a fantastic job on it. you are very talented Meg. love you