Peri had her first day of preschool today with Ms.Doggett and Ms. Hendricks. The first thing she said was we had snacks, but we didn't have any candy. She seems to really be hung up on candy lately. She said they drew pictures of the lady with glasses who swallowed a spider and a cat and it was very funny and silly. She colored a picture with yellow paints, but they didn't do cutting today. She loves to use her scissors. She said they got to go in a playhouse upstairs, but no big moms could come in, just her little teachers. She says BIG moms won't fit. I hope I'm still considered a little person and not a BIG mom. She can't wait to go back on Tuesday.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Preschool!
Peri had her first day of preschool today with Ms.Doggett and Ms. Hendricks. The first thing she said was we had snacks, but we didn't have any candy. She seems to really be hung up on candy lately. She said they drew pictures of the lady with glasses who swallowed a spider and a cat and it was very funny and silly. She colored a picture with yellow paints, but they didn't do cutting today. She loves to use her scissors. She said they got to go in a playhouse upstairs, but no big moms could come in, just her little teachers. She says BIG moms won't fit. I hope I'm still considered a little person and not a BIG mom. She can't wait to go back on Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is so cute!
Ahhh- I miss my little Peri so much! Tell her congrats from Auntie Kara and the girls :) Love you!!
Post a Comment