


After 11 years and:
-3 kids
-1 dog
-2 apartments
-2 houses
-8 cars
-1 college graduation
-10 Christmas'
-8 job changes
-loss of 5 good friends
-wonderful meals
-TOO many desserts
-late night talks
-lots of fun trips from New York to San Diego
-traditions
= LOTS OF LOVE and memories and so many more to come.
4 comments:
How cute! You guys havent changed one bit!
I LOVE this post. We all need to take time to spend with the one we love the most. Especially Anniversaries. To remember why we married who we did and to remember that special day.
Thanks for taking such good care of my kids last week. I'm so greatful for your friendship.
Congratulations on 11 wonderful years!
Congrats Megan! And looking at your wedding dress in the pictures, it looks just like mine - how fun :). Oh, and I saw your mom in Twin last month when we were there - it was fun to catch up.
Post a Comment