Cameron sold "old blue" today to some neighbors. It was a little hard to let go of, it brought back lots of memories. The first time I ever saw Cam was in his blue Toyota. He passed me on the way to school. I was going to class and he was going home. I knew then, that I wanted to meet this handsome boy- after all he drove a Toyota like my dad. So-he must be a good guy. I finally got a chance to go out with "the big man on campus" as my roommates called him! After that it was happily ever after. We took lots of fun trips together while we were dating and engaged and married in this truck. All our kids have spent "just dad time" with Cam in this pickup; going to Cal-Ranch, Lowe's and Home Depot. It's been a great reservation fishing truck, haul the garbage truck, move anybody truck, service truck, and we'll just miss you old blue. We know you'll live on and make another family happy too! Do you think I get attached to things?
Friday, June 4, 2010
Goodbye, Old Friend
Cameron sold "old blue" today to some neighbors. It was a little hard to let go of, it brought back lots of memories. The first time I ever saw Cam was in his blue Toyota. He passed me on the way to school. I was going to class and he was going home. I knew then, that I wanted to meet this handsome boy- after all he drove a Toyota like my dad. So-he must be a good guy. I finally got a chance to go out with "the big man on campus" as my roommates called him! After that it was happily ever after. We took lots of fun trips together while we were dating and engaged and married in this truck. All our kids have spent "just dad time" with Cam in this pickup; going to Cal-Ranch, Lowe's and Home Depot. It's been a great reservation fishing truck, haul the garbage truck, move anybody truck, service truck, and we'll just miss you old blue. We know you'll live on and make another family happy too! Do you think I get attached to things?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you only get attached to memories- the good things! Love you so much- thanks for Calli's e-card- She loved it!!! Had a great day so far- on to the next party tomorrow :) Wish me luck- I will need it :)
Big man on campus! WOOT WWOOOT
I remember what an awesome truck that was when Cam first got it! He was quite the looker!! You guys are so gazelle intense! good job. Jylisha
Megan, I love your posts they are so insightful to your life. Luckily we have these opportunities to reflect on our lives. I never would guess that my "little" cousin was the BMOC!
My Neighbor's will take great care of it! Time to pass it down to the next generation teenager!
Post a Comment