Everybody gets so excited when Cam comes home from a trip. I'm excited, because I missed him so much and I don't have to be a parent by myself. The kids get excited because they missed him too and he brings PRESENTS! They usually give a quick "how do you do," and then "what did you bring me?" So here's the kids playing with their new toys.
I also made the girls some new summer dresses. I'm loving to sew even more than ever. I still need lots of work- but getting better. Ashton also wanted a car quilt with dog material.( All the kids have a lap quilt they take in the car whenever we go on a road trip) Very fun projects while Cam was gone.
4 comments:
You always impress me. BRAVO
I don't know how you keep it together especially while being a single mom days at a time.
Love ya
I wish I could sew! Go Megan! Everything looks fab!
Those are adorable! Hooray for presents - makes kids almost want dad to go away just so he can come back!
Well done on the cute jumpers! I too always hate those weeks when the daddy has to go.
Post a Comment