Taylor had oral surgery on Monday which involved a skin graph. They had to take some skin off her palette and put it on her gum line. It eroded away with her crazy cross bite- but it's looking much better. She did great, she even went to school today. However, we bought her a little bell so she could call us whenever she needed anything. She's been ringing it non-stop and sent this little note up with Peri. She's asking for pudding, a page of homework to do and a drink. I think she's going to milk this for all it's worth. Ashton has even carried her on his back to anywhere she'd like to go. Peri and Ashton have been waiting on her hand and foot. She's doing great!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
What have I done......
Taylor had oral surgery on Monday which involved a skin graph. They had to take some skin off her palette and put it on her gum line. It eroded away with her crazy cross bite- but it's looking much better. She did great, she even went to school today. However, we bought her a little bell so she could call us whenever she needed anything. She's been ringing it non-stop and sent this little note up with Peri. She's asking for pudding, a page of homework to do and a drink. I think she's going to milk this for all it's worth. Ashton has even carried her on his back to anywhere she'd like to go. Peri and Ashton have been waiting on her hand and foot. She's doing great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Awe hope she gets better soon.
Hey, we totally spaced Aston's party and Boden was so upset. We are finishing our basement and just got busy getting things done. We are sorry and hope he had a fun day.
you are so brave Taylor! Hope you start to feel better really soon!!!
hilarious! reminding me of my childhood when my parents gave me a bell to ring after i had my tonsils out. i think they regretted their decision as well!
way to go tay! ring that bell sista!
Hmmm... the bell- I seem to recall a certain little bell that my wonderful sister always gave me when I was sick at home- I really miss that! She was also very sweet and gave me stacks of books to read next to my bed, and even rolled the TV into my room for me- no wonder I always stayed home sick from school!
hope she gets better soon. It's always hard when they are so little. that bell was a great idea!
Post a Comment