Friday, December 18, 2009

OH, Taylor



As I was volunteering in the library at Tay's school yesterday, a mom of Taylor's classmates told me the following: "Did Taylor tell you what Tyson said?" I said no.  "He told her he thinks she's pretty, to which Taylor repied, "Well, that creeps me out!"
So, needless to say the little boy was crushed and I had to come home and talk to Taylor about accepting a compliment and being more gracious.  I hope she'll get it next time a boy tells her she's pretty!  In retrospect, maybe I like that she's afraid of boys!

3 comments:

Ang said...

No, it's probably just that he's not the boy that she thinks is handsome. Ha ha! It's only creepy if he's a creepy boy!!

Megan said...

hahaha. hilarious! Way to go Tay, and hopefully she learn, but at the same time i agree with you. Glad she is afraid.

Amishka said...

She looks so grown up in this picture.