Ashton had his Christmas concert yesterday and it was wonderful. Ashton surprised me so much! I never knew he WOULD sing. Cam has been in Indianapolis, so we taped the whole thing to watch later. He said he did not want to do the actions or any dancing, "I just wasn't into doing that," he told me. He loved seeing us and Uncle Derek in the audience and waved several times.
I was also in charge of his classroom party, which was very fun. We made a great gingerbread house, overloaded with candy, which we drew a name for at the end, and Josiah Parrish won. I don't think his mom was as excited as he was. We made doughnut snowman (very cute), a candy cane ornament, a handprint Santa card (very cute too) and had dot to dots, mazes and memeory games. The best was watching the kids at the end play, pin the nose on Rudolph. Mrs. Swan is Ashton's teacher and she does a fabulous job with her kids- she's very fun and Ashton loves her.
2 comments:
Megan- does anyone ever tell you how absolutely amazing you are? Well- I'm telling you now sister! I love you- i had a good cry looking at all your new pictures- you look so happy!!! love you forever....
Of course you were in charge. They would want the best! I hope your sweet family has a Merry Christmas. We love you soooo much!
Post a Comment