Wednesday, December 2, 2009

no camera yet

Well, this is pathetic. I can't believe I haven't posted anything because I don't have pictures to share with it. Pictures always help jog my memory and what has happened in the last few weeks. However, I must try to carry on with my family journal.
Ashton and I played our violins in his classroom, that was very fun. I cut my thumb up very badly with my mandolin slicer. It's barely healing, but it did get me out of Thanksgiving dishes. Thanks mom!
We had a great baby shower for my sister in law, Sheerstie. She is the cutest pregnant lady! While I was there, I got to hold baby Brynlee- oh she's so tiny and cute. It made me just a little bit baby hungry. Then I came home and saw my house destroyed from my little children and wasn't so baby hungry anymore. Actually, I think I'll be very sad one day when I have no one to clean up after. I love my family. We are going to buy our Christmas tree tomorrow and attempt to put Christmas lights outside. This will be a first for the Eddie household. I hope we don't have a Clark Grizwald on our hands, falling off the roof, staple gunning our sleeve to the lights, etc...
Hopefully I will have a camera soon and can resume my normal posting. Love you all.

No comments: