Friday, November 20, 2009
Nothing to exciting
Life has been so busy with tired and sick kids. We need a little sunshine and I think everyone will be feeling much better. I volunteered at Taylor's book fair this week and was in charge of a meet and greet with the principals. It was fun to set up and decorate. We didn't have a great showing, but I got to know some new people in Tay's school. Ashton and I have been practicing our violins to play in his class on Tuesday. He's not to thrilled about the whole thing, but hopefully will turn out okay. Peri is of course busy dressing up every five minutes and dancing all over. I even heard her in the middle of the night yelling out in her sleep, "I just want to dance, let me dance." I think that means we better get her enrolled soon. We're getting ready for Sheerstie's baby shower this next weekend and Thanksgiving. We're going to try not to eat tooo much. Have a happy one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wonder how many cameras you get for Christmas this year? I miss seeing pictures- but still very good to hear from you- I love you mucho grande, sisterita!!!
Ha! Akayla and I laughed so hard about Peri's sleep talking!!! So cute! The meet and greet was lovely - did it go better Thursday night? I wish we could have done both nights. We really need the practice! :)
Post a Comment