Thursday, December 10, 2009

I finally got a camera

HOORAY, Cameron bought me a camera yesterday and I've been taking picture ever since.  I wanted to show my sisters my Christmas tree, because we all decided to do silver or silver/gold trees without ever talking about it.  Great minds think alike, right!

I also got my new couch today.  The best present ever.  I've been shopping for a couch for about 5 years, but could never find the one I liked.  So, I had my old sage green couch recovered.  It's amazing.  There'a guy here in Pocatello that does amazing work.  He picked it up on Tuesday morning and delivered this morning.  INCREDIBLE! It's Ray's Custom Interiors if you ever need something done- he's the best.
Ashton and I just got our hair cut and Taylor is cutting her's all off tonight.  We'll send pictures later.  She wants it short and bangs.  It always makes you feel like a new person when you have a fresh cut! Hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas season.



5 comments:

Kara and the girls~ said...

ok- i know I just talked to you, but that is the cutest tree ever! mine definitely looks like the little girls decorated it- teagyn's ornaments are all clumped into one area, and calli's are all over the place! they use all my old ornaments from when we were kids- do you remember my little kitty one? that's still my favorite! i love you mucho!!

Jeppsen's said...

GREAT JOB with the tree. I LOVE the 'new' couch I can't wait to see it in person. Along with everyones New looks!!!

Amishka said...

Beautiful tree Megan. Your couch looks great too. I have a couch I need to get recovered but decided it cost as much to recover it as it did to buy new. Is that what you found out too but just couldn't find one to buy that your liked? Or did Ray's give you a good deal?

J.J. said...

Congrats on your camera! I am excited to once a gain see pictures from the Eddie family. I love your couch. It looks so great. You have impeccable taste!

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

LOVE all the decorations!!! and the new couch too! but where did the brown one come from? last i saw, it was the green one from when you first got married?