Thursday, December 10, 2009


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!

This is my most beautiful sister who is having her birthday today!  I hope it is a good one, even though you're in crazy Buffalo weather. ALL SNOWED IN!  I love you so much Ame and so proud to call you my sister.  I love how funny you are, and how you can make me laugh! I love that you are silly with your girls.  I love that you're always trying to be positive.  You teach me so much. I love you Ames!

3 comments:

Kara and the girls~ said...

I concur with all the above! But- how did I become so not photogenic? every picture of me is horrible! oh well- love you Megs- thanks for thinking of our wonderful sister!

amy said...

Thank you for the kind kind words of love! I love you and Kara so much! How lucky am I?

amy said...

Thank you for the kind kind words of love! I love you and Kara so much! How lucky am I?