Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

What an eventful weekend! Taylor had a very fun carnival at her school, full of gourd bowling, scary spook alley, cotton candy, candy bar walk, ring pop toss, popcorn, etc..... A very fun night. Ashton also won first place for his costume and was very thrilled to win movie tickets for the whole family! Thank you Ashton. I got to the decorations at the carnival, very fun and help out at a station in Ashton's classroom. We made little lollipop spiders. I love being involved in their schools. Cam supportively stayed home and watched Peri.
On the way out the door, I grabbed the camera and took a picture of Ashton and then dropped it on the tile. It's ruined!!!! I'm still crying. I have to wait to get another one for Christmas. So we'll be minus pictures for awhile. By the way, we all dressed up this year. Cameron was a redneck, complete with a long ponytail attached to his trucker "Bass Pro Shop" hat(I'm sill embarrassed), I was a housewife, complete with high heels, oven mitt and apron(Cam asked why I don't dress like this everyday), Taylor was a fifties girl with a very bright neon green poodle skirt, Ashton was a policeman complete with handcuffs (which he'll put you in anytime, especially while trying to cook dinner or teach violin lessons), last but not least was little Peri as a pink princess who was very afraid of anything "spooky". We had a great Halloween.

6 comments:

amy said...

i'm so sad about your camera! maybe santa will bring you a really nice one. glad you are all feeling better.

Kara and the girls~ said...

I'm so sad about no pics too! oh well- amy's right- you'll get another one soon- maybe we can do a family pool for you! love you- the kids sound like they were adorable, as always....

J.J. said...

Sounds like you had fun! I am sad about your camera too. I would have loved to see your cute kids. (And the red neck with his embarrassed but beautiful housewife!)

Jill said...

bummer about your camera! but sounds like cute costumes. I love Halloeen!!

Amishka said...

I'm so sad for you about your camera I don't know what I'd do without mine. Glad you had a great Halloween. Thanks for taking over for me on Sunday.

Spilletts said...

Hey Eddie Family!! I found your blog on Leslies blog. What a cute little family you have. They are growing up way to fast. I hope all is well with you guys.