Monday, October 26, 2009

TAG... from Amy

My sister Amy hates doing these tags, but I love reading her responses. So, thank you Amy!

Five North American Cities in Which I'd Seriously Consider Living:
1. Buffalo, New York (right next door to my sister)
2. Dillion, Montana ( love small towns)
3. Mesa, Arizona ( only in the winter)
4. San Diego, California
5. Key West (preferrably Islamarada)

Five Songs to Which I Know all the Words:
1. Any Barbie movie song (watch a lot of movies with my kids, over and over)
2. Pooh Corner, by Kenny Loggins
3. Little Willow by Paul McCartney
4. any Michael Buble' song
5. Minority by Green Day

Five Foods I'd Wish to Have in Unlimited Quantities on a Desert Island:
1. Cheesey Rice Burrito at Taco Bell
2. My mom's potato cheese soup
3. any kind of cold cereal (Cam says I go on auto pilot when I eat it)
4. pringles - sour cream and chive
5. cranberry muffins with warm butter sauce (made by Edith Hunt)

Five Chores I Should Be Doing Right Now Instead of Blogging:
1.washing my shower curtains
2.mopping my kitchen floor
3.last load of laundry (from sick kids all weekend)
4.sanitizing all doorknobs(from sick kids all weekend)
5.dusting my bedroom
*BUT BLOGGING IS MORE FUN*

Five Childhood Friends I'd Love to See Again:
1. Patrice Berry
2. Sara Thompson
3. Tabitha Thompson
4. Caycee Mason
5. Nicole Strand

Now, five friends to tag (but please play even if you aren't tagged, and then let me know!):
1. Jill Angell
2. Janae Johnson( always love your funny and sarcastic responses)
3. Lisa Young
4. Jen Jeppsen
5. Megan Hopkins

1 comment:

Lori said...

Megan, you never cease to amaze and surprise me. I love you!