You have such a cute family. I wish I had the time and patience that you and Cam have as parents. Sugar cookies are about my limit. lol Love you guys
cam- looking good, my man... ashton is too cute for words, and is growing up way too fast!Love you guys- Kara
Okay, that is adorable!!! Hope you guys are great! How's the basement coming?
i love the second pic. cuz Ashton is examining so closely trying to be just like Cam. love you guys
That is so sweet. Cam is an excellent role model for Ashton I hope jay is just as sweet
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You have such a cute family. I wish I had the time and patience that you and Cam have as parents. Sugar cookies are about my limit. lol Love you guys
cam- looking good, my man... ashton is too cute for words, and is growing up way too fast!
Love you guys- Kara
Okay, that is adorable!!! Hope you guys are great! How's the basement coming?
i love the second pic. cuz Ashton is examining so closely trying to be just like Cam. love you guys
That is so sweet. Cam is an excellent role model for Ashton I hope jay is just as sweet
Post a Comment