I can't believe Taylor already has braces. She's got this crazy cross bite and needed immediate attention to her teeth. She even told me one day she thought she looked like Nanny McPhee. So, this is a good thing. She was so excited and couldn't wait to pick out her colors. The two front teeth braces are also in the shape of flowers. They have many more options than Cam and I had. We're getting old huh! So next time you see her I'm sure she'll want to tell you all about it. Peri even has commented that she needs her braces on too. One at a time - please or we will be bankrupt!
4 comments:
holy moly! aftie and ella are right behind you, i'm afraid.
Taylor! You look so cute. Can't wait to see them in person. I bet you are so excited!
I love her braces! I had no idea until I started hygiene school that it is best if you get them started young rather than in their teens. I would still love for you to do my shower and I know my mom feels the same. It has been busy with everything that has been going on. I think end of September or beginning of October will be perfect, but we can decide as it gets closer. Thanks so much. You are so sweet.
Tay Tay you are so stylish with the colors! and the flowers too!!! can't wait to see you all tonight!!!
Post a Comment