Today Taylor celebrated her birthday with her bestest friends in the world; Rebecca and Kaitlin Wride. We love the Wride family so much. You can't ask for better friends for your children to be with. They are great examples to Tay. Taylor didn't want a birthday party, just a day with the Wride girls. She wanted "dinner" at Mrs. Powell's. She loves soup in a loaf, then to the movies "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" and then home to watch more movies in Tay's room. We let her take the tv and dvd player in her room for one night. A very big treat at our house. They all slept snuggly. Happy Birthday Tay. She'll be 7 on Sunday and we'll have the family party then. We'll post more about that later.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Today Taylor celebrated her birthday with her bestest friends in the world; Rebecca and Kaitlin Wride. We love the Wride family so much. You can't ask for better friends for your children to be with. They are great examples to Tay. Taylor didn't want a birthday party, just a day with the Wride girls. She wanted "dinner" at Mrs. Powell's. She loves soup in a loaf, then to the movies "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" and then home to watch more movies in Tay's room. We let her take the tv and dvd player in her room for one night. A very big treat at our house. They all slept snuggly. Happy Birthday Tay. She'll be 7 on Sunday and we'll have the family party then. We'll post more about that later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Taylor! What a fun girls night! Can't wait to see you tomorrow dancing your heart out!
meg-
Here is my blog http://connieericandboys.blogspot.com/
I hope this helps. Have a Merry Christmas!
TAYLOR BUG!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET LITTLE NIECE!!! SAM AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU... AND OF COURSE THE REST OF THE FAM.
Happy birthday, Tay-Tay... you are getting so big! I hope you got lots of good stuff and I can't wait to see your dance recital pictures.... love you!
-Crazy aunt Kara
I didn't realize our girls' birthday's were so close together. Nora turned 7 on Friday. This year I did a big party for her, since every other year it seems we are traveling or moving. It was fun, but I am still trying to recooperate. I've got to get it posted on my blog, well I should probably post about Thanksgiving first. I am so bad! Sounds like the girls had a great time.
Megan Jo! So wonderful to hear from you via the blog (don´t you love all this technology craziness?). Your family is beautiful and it looks like you have so much fun together. I would love to see you when we get back to the states. Right now, we are planning for summer of 09. Pencil me in! Merry Christmas
Hi Megan, I am so glad that Coly sent me your blog. I will enjoy keeping up with you. It looks like you are doing great, and you have a beautiful family!! Hope to catch up with you sometime. Merry Christmas!--Tabitha
Post a Comment