This is Peri's first adventure out in the snow. She could barely walk in her silly very blue getup. She had a great time and Ashton was so sweet to help her all along the way. She mostly loved eating the snow
Meggers! I would love to get together with you and meet your beautiful family. We will be in Twin also. I am going to try and get together with Sara and her fam on Christmas Eve morning. We will be leaving the day after Christmas so I am going to try and make it happen when we can. Would you be able to meet then? My number is 866-5702. Give me a call if you get a chance and we can try to plan something! Love you
YOU HAVE A BLOG?!?!?!?!?! I was so excited when I saw your post--I think about you often and always wonder about your family and how in the world we lost touch. yesterday I read through your entire blog! Your kids are adorable. I love the name Peri--I didn't even know you had another girl. and you look georgous. exactly the same! it made my day yesterday. Hopefully this will help us keep in touch better. No, we won't be there for Christmas--we only go home once a year, every summer. But I will be in Twin for the first 2 weeks in August.
3 comments:
I cant belive how big she is getting!! What a doll!! Ashton too!! :)
Meggers!
I would love to get together with you and meet your beautiful family. We will be in Twin also. I am going to try and get together with Sara and her fam on Christmas Eve morning. We will be leaving the day after Christmas so I am going to try and make it happen when we can. Would you be able to meet then? My number is 866-5702. Give me a call if you get a chance and we can try to plan something! Love you
YOU HAVE A BLOG?!?!?!?!?! I was so excited when I saw your post--I think about you often and always wonder about your family and how in the world we lost touch. yesterday I read through your entire blog! Your kids are adorable. I love the name Peri--I didn't even know you had another girl. and you look georgous. exactly the same! it made my day yesterday. Hopefully this will help us keep in touch better. No, we won't be there for Christmas--we only go home once a year, every summer. But I will be in Twin for the first 2 weeks in August.
Post a Comment