We had a great Thanksgiving. It offically "ended" today, when my sister Amy had to go back to New York. I love my sisters sooo much. We all met at Marmee and GG's house for the week. We went swimming a couple times a day in their pool, including Ella's birthday pool party; to the movies, shopping, out to eat, put together 1,000 piece puzzle, went to the "bounce house,"watched movies, played "Seinfeld" scene it, ate tooo much gooooood food. Oh the list could go on forever. It was just fun to be together and remember how blessed we are to have each other. That's the thing I was most thankful for this year
4 comments:
It looks like you had such a great time...and that puzzel looks good enough to eat!
What a fun puzzle (though I'd rather have the real thing). How fun to be with your sisters! I love holidays because it's an excuse to get together with people we love!
Hey sister-
I had a great time with you too- miss you already! Hey- it was Mr. Briere, by the way, the teacher I ran into! Just had to clear that one up! Love ya...
Oh, I am so glad you had a great time! You have been so looking forward to this week----I am sad that your sisters have gone back home. Time together never lasts very long! You have an amazing family-- and what adorable cousins your children have!
Post a Comment