I've been tagged by Janae Johnson; the most amazing gal I know. She's funny, a great mom, excellent cook, a good example and a good friend. The list could go on forever. Love ya Janae.
The rules:
1. Post the rules
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
8 Favorite Shows
1. Seinfeld(especially watching it with my dad)
2. The Office
3. Friends
4. Cosby Show
5. Will and Grace(Cam hates it when I watch this)
6. Kath and Kim
7. SNL(especially Brian Fellows)
8. The Bachelor/Bachelorette
8 things I did yesterday
1. steam cleaned the grout around my tile (YIPEE)
2. laundry
3. had the neighbor kids over to play
4. made french dipped sandwiches
5. had a nice nap with Peri
6. gave myself and the whole family pedicures
7. volunteered at Taylor's book fair
8. went to the grocery store for only milk(and Doritos, they were on sale)
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Bajio
2. Cafe Rio
3. Sandpiper
4. Continental Bistro
5. Thai Food in Lava(not a fancy place- but amazing food)
6. The Cheesecake Factory
7. Old Spagetti Factory
8. Market Street Grill(the best salmon)
8 things I'm looking forward to
1. A cruise with Cam for our 10 year anniversary
2. Spending Thanksgiving with my whole family
3. Going to Sun Valley with just the girls
4. Going on a date with Cameron tonight
5. Moving to the country
6. Getting in shape(I know I can do it)
7. A no laundry day
8. A clean and organized garage
8 things on my wish list
1. A NEW COUCH! (can you tell I'm excited for that)
2. Going to New York to see my sister and go shopping
3. A trip to Italy
4. Getting in shape(did I already mention that)
5. Reverent kids during church
6. Being able to cook anything
7. Ride along with Cam for work while the kids are in school
8. A new washer and dryer
8 people I tag
1. Amy Hulse ( sorry Ames)
2. Laura Billquist
3. Kara West
4. Angela Ferrara
5. Lisa Young
6. Sheerstie Eddie
7. Lise Heaton
8. Amanda Frost
2 comments:
Love your favorites! We have a lot in common. How great! Love, JaNae
Wow, this is my first tag! I will try and do you proud. And hello...you've been married for almost 10 years!?!?! How did that happen!?!?!?
Post a Comment