<
Five minutes ago, my playroom was sparkling clean and orgazined. I'm kind of a freak about my house like that. Anywho.... I found all the baskets dumped out and found Ashton upstairs with all of the baskets hooked together and yelling "CHOO-CHOO"
He's very creative. He keeps me hopping!
7 comments:
I hope he helped you clean it up! I really need to have more patience for things like that. My girls have a playroom with their kitchen, table and babies and yet they always think they need to move everything to the living room for a picnic, birthday party, etc. It makes me so frustrated that they won't play IN the playroom. I liked the train idea, that was very creative.
Hi Megan Jo! Its your old roomate. Glad to have found your blog. My how time passes. You have a cute little family. Take care.
Hayley
Oh Megs-
We are too much alike- I should have taken pic's of Teagyn's room the other day- it was a hurricane! I love you- keep being the best mom in the universe!
How fun, and to think that some day you will miss all this. I am fighting tears right now, wishing that my kids were all home! You have a beautiful family and I am glad you are a blogger!
Megan, I just absolutely adore you! I seriously feel like I've known you forever!! I'm so glad that I got to serve with you in the Primary. Thanks for your sweet comments. Some days I would be happy to let you take Brutus, he is a handful. Looks are deceiving I'll tell you what!! Your kids are just to die for, I can't believe how big Peri has gotten, she is so beautiful! All of your kids are! You definitely need to bring her over to meet Addi this Christmas break, they will be here for sure!! Love you tons Megan, can't wait to see you again!!
Shannon & Mikey's room always looks like a tornado hit. It is fun to see all of the Eddie Family's blogs. You guys have such a cute family. It is fun to keep more current than the family reunion and the Christmas party. See you next month!
HEY CAM AND MEG, I MISS YOU TONS! I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOUR FAMILY. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FAST THE KIDS GROW UP! RILEY CAN TAKE DRIVERS ED THIS SUMMER. DO YOU KNOW HOW OLD THAT MAKES ME? THINKING OF YOU LOVE KRIS
Post a Comment