Lots has happened in the Eddie household since I last wrote, so I'll try to not make it too long. It was the last games for Ashton and Tay. It was a great season of soccer and t-ball. They had a good time, and learned alot. Cam was a great coach too.
Peri had a birthday! She is my big 2 year old. I really don't have any babies anymore! She had a tiger themed birthday. She loves it when Cam takes her to the Bengal ISU games and that's the cake she wanted. She got lots of fun presents, but loves her remote control puppy the most and takes him everywhere. He walks and barks. It's very cute. She also blew out her own candles and singed the end of her nose, getting a little too close. We love you Peri!
We also went to Tay's school carnival on Friday. The kids dressed up and played games and ate candy. Taylor was a fairy(a rhombus fairy-that's the new shape she has learned at school, which she says is just like a diamond) Ashton was spider man and loved "tossing" his webs out at everyone. Peri was a chicken-fluffy and white and everyone oohed and aaahed overy her. She was cute.
Last but not least, was the primary program on Sunday. I was in charge of writing again this year and was very nervous. But, we made it through-except for Ashton crawling on his hands and knees to the stage and thumping himself down in the corner of the stairs. I think sometimes he wants to purposely torture and emberass me. He's not fond of standing in front of crowds- so that was his attempt. Taylor said her part perfectly, but said afterwards that "there was like 200 hundred people, mom and I got stage fright." I played my violin with another gal in the ward. It turned out nice. I saw a lot of mom's crying in the audience, as did I. We love our kids so much, all these things make life worth it, and so much fun!
4 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday, you big 2-year-old Peri! Crazy Aunt Kara loves you sooooo much and I miss all my little Eddie bugs! Love you!!!
good costumes, good birthday, good primary program, good sports...what else is there?
Little Peri is 2! She's such a stinkin' cutie! Your kids had the cutest costumes at the carnival....especially the chicken! I didn't even see Ashton do that during the program......I guess I was a little occupied! I think the program was so great - good work! I hope you feel good about it. It was fun seeing you yesterday - have a great day!
Great Post! You Eddie Kids looked great for your Halloween party! Megan I am so happy for you, that the Primary program is over! It must feel like a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders! And Happy Birthday Peri, you sweet 2 year old!
Post a Comment