Friday, August 22, 2008

Week 1 and we're still alive!! Barely


Well, we've made it through an entire week of school! Taylor has done great. We weren't sure we were going to make it with the homework thing everynight-but I think we'll be alright. The Academy expects a lot more from these kids. She must do at least 30 minutes of homework each night and 20 minutes of reading. She is also taking dance and piano and violin. I really never thought I'd be one of "those" mothers, that has there kids in everything. We'll see how the school year goes and if she still has time to just play.


T-ball for Ashton and Soccer for Tay start in two weeks. They have all been practicing in the backyard with Cam every other night. They love it. I think they're going to be really good- but who I am, just a proud mother!


Taylor wanted to show Marmee her new hair bows she sent her for school, so here they are.

No comments: