Who knew that a swingset could double as a hair salon. Taylor took a quilt outside and draped it over the swingset and hauled out 50 other things to create the salon look. Ashton and Taylor have played out there for 5 days "doing" each other's hair. It reminds me of my cousin J.P. when he used to always do the girls hair. He was so cute. They have created several great du's! They are so creative.
I also wanted to let everyone know that my mom was on the news last night! She did an amazing job. We are so proud of you mom. The stations are http://www.ktvb.com/video/?z=y&nvid=261724 and http://www.localnews8.com/global/story.asp?s=8651572. She is on the temple committee and has done a wonderful job. I can't wait to go to the open house and see all the work she's done. Dad is also taking us through on a tour. The temple has been a huge blessing in our family. We're so grateful to have one so close to us.
I'm off to teach violin lessons and then take Ashton and his friend Wyatt to the movies. It should be very entertaining. Wyatt is so funny and the two of them are quite hysterical together. We're seeing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I'm sure there will be a lot of kicking and punching on the way home. Maybe I should rethink this whole thing.
Love you all.
2 comments:
Go Anne! Thanks for sharing those clips. The artistry is amazing. And I'll be sure to make a hair appt with your kids next time I'm in Pokie!
hey my adorable little family!!! i am so glad you guys have a blog now! we love and miss you all. Tell the kids hi for us. can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment