Friday, June 20, 2008

Finally, I begin!

This is blog has been started, three times. I'm doing this as inspiration from my dear sister Amy. She is amazing. I love to read her blogs! It always gives me a boost for the day. I'm literally smiling or crying at the end of each one.

So, I'll begin by saying..... the kids are watching a library movie, Peri is sound asleep on my bed and Cam is at work. My laundry and dishes are done. So, life is really pretty great right now.

I'm off to clean the church soon and Cam is taking the kids to the summer matinee movie. I believe it's a Pirates Veggie Tale. Should be fun.

Then, I will help Cam pack his suitcase for the sixth time this month. He just got home last night from a week in Couer d' Alene. He'll be leaving for Eugene, Oregon for 3 days. Then 2 days in Twin Falls. Hopefully, the kids and I will come along

Cam is such a hard worker. We love him dearly for all he does for us.

We'll sign off for now. Love you all

2 comments:

amy said...

well it is about time missy! i am so glad you have a blog. now we just have to convince kara to get one going. i love you!!!!!

CJB said...

Megan Jo! Welcome to the blogging world. I can't wait to read all the haps for your cute little fam.
-Christi