Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Oh I love you British Columbia! June 22-26

Loved the entrance into the airport!

We got to drive this baby while we were there and I felt pretty spoiled. It only had 13 miles on it! The technology was amazing and I wished so bad, Ashton could have been there to figure everything out and tell us to really drive it. You could even turn up the volume with your finger.

Loved all the cute houses and amazing architecture.

The best Thai food I've ever had!

You don't see that everyday- not sure where they were going, but I thought it was a fun moment to capture.

The famous steam powered clock in downtown Vancouver






Enjoying our sweet ride


The oh so beautiful Fairmont  Chateau in Whistler. Our view from our balcony


The food was exceptional

A little Canadian Poutine! YUMMYYYYYYYY

There were deer right at the bottom of the ski run every night




breakfast for me, while Cam was in meetings. I could totally get used to this

Going on the ski lift to Peak 2 Peak


It's not everyday you see a baby black bear!









We rode the glass bottom gondola from Whistler Peak to Blackcomb peak. This gondola is in the Guinness  Book of World Records  for being the longest unsupported span for a lift of its kind, and highest. It was an amazing 2.7 miles, and on the way back- we got the whole gondola to ourselves. 













Dinner in the village



I smelled these flowers every time I walked past them- oooohhh so sweet!

We had to stop at the famous Tim Horton's in honor of Cam Wride. It did not disappoint

We stopped at the famous "Steveston Pizza Company" in Richmond. We ordered the seafood pizza and it was something!!!!


LOOK AT THAT- it was as good as it looked.

I loved watching the seals down by the wharf- we were waiting for all of Cam's salmon to be packaged and ready to bring home with us on the plane. 

A great amazing trip, is not worth it unless you have a little sunburn to take home with you!

No comments: