Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Football, Soceer, Labor Day, and My Birthday


Peri won their game last night. 3 -1. First time in a long time that someone scored a goal against them.
This was one of my birthday presents -an Apple TV. It's been fun learning how to use it at school. Don't worry Ashton has every button figured out for me.

Ashton played on Saturday and won! 42-8
Peri was worried that he didn't know something was "sticking out of pants." It had been a rainy day and he kept having to dry the ball off (he plays center). He also played some defense that day and LOVED it!

I was spoiled rotten on my birthday! Look at that load. I felt so loved, from the moment I woke up till I laid my head on my pillow. Best Day ever.  Thank you to my family for making it another great one.
Ashton and GG going for a little ride.  We went after church last Sunday to have dinner and see some new baby calves that were born right by GG's house.  They were so cute.  It was so nice to spend the evening with them.

I got so many beautiful flowers! I love my sisters so much! You know how to make a girl feel special.
This is Taylor feeding and snuggling Baby Bodee! That's Camie and Beau's little guy. He is so sweet and snuggly. They came to watch Ashton and their other nephew Kyler play football.
This was our school carnival.  I got to run the ring toss game (which was really hard) Peri had a great time and our school earned lots of money!
Another great undefeated season so far! Peri is a fantastic defender.

This is Peri and Ellie working on the Fairy World. They spent hours on it.
This is the path that they cleared and lined with pine cones.  Then they dropped fresh green leaves all the way down the path. Then there was a big opening at the end of the trail- which was the Fairy World itself.  I love her imagination. 
Uncle Derek snuggling with his Brekkon
Tay and Decker trying to keep warm by the fire.
Peri and I pretending that we're asleep in the tent, so we didn't have to get out of our sleeping bags- it POURED rain on us that night!!!!

Ashton and Cam going over the plays after the game.
That is Lacie's daughter Sophie with us.
Ashton playing center- getting ready to hike the ball
Ashton pulled this kids pants right off- and he was wearing RED UNDERWEAR!!!!! That was a sight!

No comments: