Friday, August 12, 2016

A Happy Reunion

A little treat to Noddles after a great scrimmage from Ashton- we missed you Tay.
#20 again is taking them down- unfortunately one of Ashton's teammates broke the growth plate on his femur and had to have surgery. The boys felt so bad and are putting together a basket for him.
Ashton took Cannon to school registration to test out his locker combo.
My Taylor, a HHS freshman, trying out her locker combo.
Auntie Amy had to have Ella go to Taco Bell (her favorite fast food place that is NOT in Buffalo) and try a crisp bean burrito. Ella just thought it was okay. WHAT?!!!! Ella you don't know what you're missing.
The cousins playing at Jump-In! It did not disappoint.
This kiddo has been working pretty hard at football practice. After two hours every night, he has bruises, sore muscles and needs lots of water.
Watching the Olympics!
These kiddos played outside the entire week. They hooked the pool noodles together and made a "jail."
Saying goodbye to cousins is never easy.
Peri literally picked up Teagys and would not let her go. 
3 silly little girls playing together on the stairs.
Lunch at the Eddies after church- Cafe Rio Salads.
Ashton has LOVED having his boy cousins live right next door this summer. They are always hanging out and playing Tanks.
Peri and Ashton at the Paint Pots.
No trip to Island Park would be complete without a stop to Big Juds, and for the record I did not eat that all by myself! It was shared between 4 people and I loved every bite.

These sweet Chinese people thought that the little chipmunk was much better to photograph than the amazing paint pots. They stayed their for 20 minutes!
Lots of hiking in Yellowstone


Peri and Ella could not stand the smell and felt like it wasn't worth the trek down the hill to see!!!!
Only in Yellowstone, would you find these signs in the bathroom. You know, because that's how lots of Chinese folks use their potties at home!


Happy 17 years to Cameron and Megan!!!!!! AUGUST 6th
Old Faithful


It was so fun to have Grammy with us this week! I loved every second of it.

Here's the trio of Eddies and Hulses and Guthries. It took us three cars to get to Yellowstone, but we had such a good time.
This is Calli so excited to see her cousins at EFY! Amy and I stopped to pick them up and brought Calli with us- she could hardly wait and ran to scream and jump and hug!!!
Cate found her new best friend, Auntie Kara.
watching the opening ceremonies of the olympics- so fun
Marmee and GG treated us all to the Habachi grill- it was very entertaining and yummy
Our very funny chef!
Blue Lakes Country Club for lunch- thank you mom and dad!
I love my seesters oh so much!
All the kiddos swimming together in Bass Lake- so beautiful and fun



Peri and Ella decided to become amateur photographers, and took lots of pictures of flowers, trees, etc.
They went for a hike to Balanced Rock- Peri said it was terrifying, but Marmee encouraged her the whole way and she was proud of herself for doing it!
Ella and Peri

Ashton and Taylor got paid some big bucks from Marmee doing some catering. They worked so hard that Ashton decided to open up a savings account of his own- so proud of him! He is such a great saver.
I took Grammy, Ella, and Amy to see my school- this is the library and I thought the girls were so cute snuggling together.
Auntie Amy had a little friend (Cate) that seemed to follow her everywhere this week. She loves her.
Checking the girls in to EFY! They were so excited.
Lunch at Gator Jack's before sending them off to BYU-I for the week.
They just happened to be staying in Birch Plaza, where Auntie Amy lived while attending Ricks. Crazy huh.
Beds are made and ready to go.
Their counselor, Kelly


Fixing Aftie's dress, with three great seamstress. Amy suggested they just go by a new dress- that's why I love her!
It wouldn't be a trip to Idaho without a yucky Idaho Spud. I seriously don't know why anyone would eat these
Dinner after church
Grammy is so happy to see Cam!
Here's Ashton's haul after catering. He and Taylor made an amazing tip from all of the Leach cousins. They worked hard, but I'm pretty sure they will never get that big of tip in their lives again! So fun.
These two sillies playing on the IPAD
First stop in Idaho for these Buffalo girls- Kiwi Loco!
Marmee took Ashton and Taylor to swim at Banbury's in Hagerman- which is a place I loved to go swim and try to stand on the slippery log!
Peri got to celebrate her day of back to school shopping with me in Twin Falls. She got some adorable outfits for school and wanted to go eat at Culver's. Wish granted.

Loved spending time with my sweet Grammy this week- probably one of the best women I know. I love you Grammy!

1 comment:

Kara and the girls~ said...

Best blog ever!!! I miss you so so much. Thank you for taking all the amazing pictures. :) Love you!!