Peri won citizen of the month! She has worked so hard this year and it has paid off.
Peri and Natasha celebrating together! Natasha won academic student of the month.
Mrs. Harris and the girls. Natasha is moving to Boise this week and Peri is heart broken. It's been so hard to watch her be sad and have to say goodbye to her best friend, but at least it's not too far and we can still visit. We will miss the D'Souza family, such a great family.
Mr. Lovstedt, our principal with Peri. He is always so supportive of all our kids and knows all of them by name- a great principal.
Cameron came and took Peri to lunch with the others students that one. She was excited to have a daddy daughter date.
Sheerstie and the kids came for the week and we loved seeing how big they are getting. I can't believe how big Aubrey has gotten.
Jylisha was in charge of the family christmas party, so we all got to volunteer items to the homeless shelter, and have the lady that works there explain to us what goes on. It reminded me so much of going with mom to Valley House and watching her serve there. I'm grateful for the family I have and the values I've been taught.
The original Eddie people
Cute Caden with Uncle Cam- he looks like a mini Ashton
All the cousins- some happier than others
Peri holding Bodee








No comments:
Post a Comment