I thought this was so cute, I had to add it in. It was from Peri's EA at school. The little packet can freeze over and over and you put it in the back of the little bunny, when you have an ouchie! So sweet.
This is Taylor's choir concert at school, I'm still confused why she's on the top row- she's convinced that she's the same height as me. I DON"T THINK SO! I still have at least a good inch. Stop growing up so fast!
Some of her girlfriends and parents took the girls out for ice cream to Farr's after the concert. Taylor of course got play-doh.
Ashton and Peri helped me make these little "do you wanna build a snowman" kits for all my kindergartners. They loved them.
Love the way they cross their legs the same, as they're reading!
Last basketball game. It was a good season. Cameron will be head coach of the next team, and Ashton loves that. Ashton plays some mean defense and I love watching him play.
This is Ashton and baby Hope Jeppsen. Ashton was scared to death to hold her, but I think he got the hang of it pretty quickly.
She has tons of curly hair. We just love her.
The sad christmas tree. In the words of Cannon, " Aunt Megan, I think you missed some spots," that was while I was hanging the lights. They just happened to stop by when we got it, and the base was so skinny we couldn't get it to stand up straight and not tip over. So, there was very few decorations and lights this year, but at least we had a tree.
Outside tree, the fly fishing tree.
The annual burning of the Christmas letters to Santa.
Pepper was quite intrigued with the whole process, but quickly ran away when we realized his whiskers were in danger of catching fire.
We celebrated Taylor's 13th birthday! She requested a pool party at the Marriott. So we rented a two bedroom suite and packed them in there.
We had no idea that there would be 24 kids there- it was madness, but everyone had so much fun.
This is only some of the crew. There were lots more friends that came after this picture.
Taylor even got a Costco cake with her name written on it. She loved it. She got way to spoiled from all her friends, tons of gift cards, money and CANDY!!!!!
This is some of the Eddie grandkids singing at Grandma Walker's annual Christmas party. Our little family even sang this year as our talent, "jingle bell rock." I was very proud of my kiddos and Cam. Afterwards, the whole family sang carols while I accompanied. I felt like my mom, playing all the songs from our childhood. Love that my mom instilled a tradition and love for music in me and my sisters. I can just picture the four of us singing around the piano, while Kara plays the fisher price drum set to "little drummer boy," while my dad comes behind my mom and rubs her shoulders while she's plays. He whistles for a moment with us and sings and gets a little silly as he walks back to his den to watch the football game and work at his desk! Good memories.
Here's Peri and miss Peyton and Callie. Love their smiles. They all got matching headbands from Grandma Walker, that had jingle bells in them.
Cam took the kids fishing, and Peri reminds me that she outfished every one, including Ashton! I love this picture. My kids have grown up so much.
Taylor had her actual birthday on Sunday, so she requested a dinner of pulled pork sandwiches, fresh fruit platter, and homemade mac and cheese (made on the smoker). She also LOVED Auntie Amy's Paris presents. She was spoiled rotten.
Christmas Eve with Marmee and GG. Love this pic.
We had a lovely dinner of smoked brisket, baked potatoes and fruit. Then we played a charade game and watched "christmas story" while Marmee and I put a puzzle together. A very fun puzzle
The kiddos got robes instead of jami's this year. They loved them
It was a fun puzzle but a tough one, we had to take several pieces out because they looked liked they fit. TRICKY!
THE LAST PIECE! It was the city of Salt Lake- so fun.
Having a little snack, before going to bed.
Christmas morning, Ashton loved his Madden game to play on the x-box
Taylor loved the Christmas Vacation puzzle from Auntie Kara- it's a work in progress! So fun
Peri loved her umbrella and earmuffs. She also gave Tay a good whack in the head when she opened it.
My favorite moment of all Christmas! We opened the last present, to find a trip for the WHOLE FAMILY to Disneyworld! Ashton was so excited, he sprung off the ground into Marmee's lap. We can hardly wait to see everyone and have so much fun together, creating lasting memories! That Marmee and GG spoil us!
Marmee and Peri reading one of Peri's new books.
We got so much snow on Christmas night. The puppies were so excited to run and jump and dive and play. Cate was hysterical to watch. Ashton went out and played with them, and Cate looked like a trained circus dog, jumping so high and chasing Ashton and Clue!
On Christmas afternoon, we hosted the Eddie side of the family. The boys loved playing Madden, especially Cannon who loves to shout out the next move to whomever is playing.
The little girls played Monopoly in the playhouse.
This is a burger Cam ordered at Makenize River. This is our favorite restaurant right now. The burger has an egg, cheese, bacon, and jalapenos. I had a bite, and it was actually pretty good.
But, we all agreed that Ashton had the best! Just plain old cheese pizza- it was yummy
Oh my girls have grown up so much!
It was a lovely 2014! We know 2015 is going to be a lot crazy, with me teaching school, going to ISU to finish my last 3 semesters (this includes summer school) two big vacations, lots of work trips for Cam, many sports to play for the kiddos, church callings, and just regular everyday life. I think we might be a little tired after 2015, but we love each other and will get through it together. We love our family and each one of you. We love our Savior and having the knowledge that we'll be an eternal family. It makes it all worthwhile!
















1 comment:
love you!!!
Post a Comment