Sunday, November 2, 2014

Oh, Corbelly's.... we love you!

You ready for this? There's about 40 billion pictures- but it was such a fun birthday for Peri, I couldn't leave anything out!
Cornbelly's is in Lehi, Utah at Thanksgiving Point. It's been going on for 19 years, but this is the first time for us to go. It's a 12 acre corn maze and soooo much fun. We have decided to go back every year now and make it a family tradition! Such a fun day.  According to Peri, it was the best birthday ever.

Giant Air Pillow

Corral Land

Princess Land

Try to smack your dad with the tether ball. NOT ACCOMPLISHED. Ashton hit himself with the ball, when it came whipping back!

Soccer

what's your pitch speed? 49

THE winner: 52, but Cameron is sure the machines are inaccurate. He knows he threw harder.  Sure, Cam, sure!

lots of slides

CornBall.  It's like giant ping pong.  You hit that giant ball that weighs about 100 pounds, over the hay bails to the other team.

See that giant scary blow up lizard behind us? Tay is making that face, because that's how scared she was to walk through it. It really wasn't scary at all, but Tay is not a fan of being even remotely scared. We're still teasing her about it.

Corn Destruction Zone.  You get to shoot corn cobs out of a cannon and shoot an old car. Very loud, but very fun.

part of the corn maze


Cam was the only man I saw that could actually hit the bell at the top.  I know, he's a giant stud of a man, isn't he folks!!!

Tractor Karts- Cam and I raced and I beat him, despite what he says.


Since it was Peri's birthday, she got to go up and pick the winning pig and the pig races.  These little pigs are soooo cute. They race each other around the track, and even have little shirts on that have their number.  SOOOO cute! Peri won a pig nose after the races. This was my favorite part of the day.



Love this picture!

The candy cannon, which also blows out hundreds of dollars, prizes, candy, and little pumpkins with free money to use at Cornbelly's.  Ashton ran back when the cannon went off and caught three pumpkins. Peri got money, I won free hash browns at Chick-Filet. Cam won a red robins free meal, and the list goes on forever. They lit it off again later that night, and Peri caught a t-shirt. So fun.


Face painting of course, and everyone at the booth sang Happy Birthday to her.

This was the kid's favorite activity, mining for gems. They stayed there at least an hour and we bought more bags for them to keep mining. I wish I could build one of these in my backyard. They were filthy after it was done, but loved finding all kinds of goodies, even money.


We now know, that rock climbing is not the favorite pastime of the Eddie household.

Ashton was a great bull rider, and loved every second of it!

And lets call it a night. The kids were all asleep within 10 minutes of this picture.  Can't wait to see you next year, Cornbelly's.

2 comments:

Jill said...

happy birthday Peri! I've never heard of that place in Thanksgiving point. looks so cool. wish we had one around here!

Jeppsen's said...

We want to go next year!!
Happy Birthday Per's