Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Basketball and such

Ashton and his dad (Coach Eddie)

Nice D- bud


Mr. Scrappy on the floor, fighting for the ball

Aunt Jenita, came to stay with us for a few weeks and got to come to a couple of Ashton's basketball games.


It happened to be Aunt Jenita's birthday while she was here. Peri wears her cooling mask everynight, and Aunt Jenita kind of fell in love with it. So, we got her one of her own. Don't they look like superheroes!

Aunt Jenita, took Taylor with her on Saturday to watch Crista's concert. This also included a trip to Target and letting Taylor pick out all kinds of goodies for each kiddo.  Here they are playing with 50 feet of continuous coloring pages. They colored all day Sunday.

Taylor explaining a science project, which uses tons of my baking ingredients and makes my kitchen a mess. However, this time they decided to vacuum after they were done. It was an early Christmas miracle!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss the wonderful Eddie Clan! I thought I was mostly going to see Crista play in some concerts. It turned out to be one of the most special trips I've ever taken! Got to be there for Peri's Baptism. Got to have a totally fun Girl's Day with just Tay and me, going shopping at Target, then watch Crista's Chamber music concert, have Dairy Queen with all the musicians, got to see Crista's cool apartment and meet some of her roommates, Tay got a skateboard lesson with Too Tall Taylor... Got lots of amazing hugs from my favorite nieces and nephew, got to have home-made gluten free stuff (including Angel Food cake for my Birthday!!!) made by Megan the amazing host, got to just hang out with the amazing Eddie Clan. I'm happy to be home cuz I missed Mike and my parents, but I miss you all SOOOO much!! XXXOOO Love, Aunt Jenita

amy said...

if I come to your house for my birthday, my wish is for a mask too!