Sunday, October 19, 2014

A day in the woods

I had to add in this picture of Taylor and some of her friends from Young Women in Excellence. She had a little part, and did a fabulous job! She's got such an amazing Young Women President, Angie Oliver.  She really is the best.

Last Sunday we took a drive up to the woods to look for deer and have a nice time as a family. I love the changing of all the leaves. They are so vibrant and beautiful. 

Ashton was the official gate opener. He had to get in and out of the car about 8 times.

Cam found a daddy moose and a mama moose through his scope up on this hill side.

Peri loved sitting on Cam's lap and looking through the scope.

Ashton spotted a moose too.

The next day, Peri and I went to Idaho Falls to look for her baptism dress. We got to meet Cam for lunch at Garcia's- yummy Mexican food (Amy, I'm so sorry you weren't there to partake with us. I guess you'll have to come to visit me in Idaho).

Peri and I took a few pictures for her baptism announcement. She also had her interview today with the bishop and is so excited. Can't believe my baby is 8 years old.  She's asked to go to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point for her birthday next Saturday. It should be a special day for her. I'm sure lots of pictures to come.

1 comment:

amy said...

I love the dress Peri!! You look beautiful. I'm sad to miss your special baptism day. Love you!