Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Some old photos

A field trip to the dentist office with my kindergartner's

Taylor's mutual leader, sent me this picture of Tay. I think she's having a good time!!!

Taylor had pajama day for spirit week. Isn't she cute with her two ponytails!!

Baby Aubree Peterson was born! WE LOVE HER! Sam and Sheerstie have the most beautiful children.

We made green eggs and ham for Dr. Seuss birthday and the kindergartner's loved it. One of our teachers at school, has her own chickens and they actually lay beautiful green, blue and brown eggs.

A trip to the cheap movie theatre with our neighbors the Lish kids.  We took up eight seats, and people thought they were all our kids. We saw the movie "walking with dinosaur's", which took two hours of my life, that I'll never get back.  But, most of the kids liked it.

Ashton at his last basketball game. They ended the season 6 and 1! It was a really good season. Good job, coach Eddie!

Peri making a shot! She played so well for the season and had so much fun. She's so excited to start soccer again.

Here's Tay holding baby Aubree

Taylor got to go with her cousins to Time Out for Girls, in Spokanne. She had such a good time.

Marmee treated her the whole weekend! I was sad to miss this event, since I was preparing for my Teacher's dinner.

Here's a few pictures of the Teacher Appreciation Dinner. Tay stepped in at the last second, and helped serve. This is our Tortellini soup, with spinach. It was yummy

This is my friend Kris Mullin, and she's amazing. She was my partner in crime, through this whole thing. They have already signed us up for next year. We'll see.

Here's the dinner, wish the picture did it justice. It was beautiful

We made a little trip to Boise, to buy a little boat for Cam to take out on the reservation. Ashton was allowed to ride in the front seat this once.

Here I am in the back, with of course Taylor reading and Peri asleep on my lap.

Cam and I went to pick up Derek's new dog in Ogden on Sunday.  He is the cutest thing.  He stayed with us for two days and the kids miss him already, so does Clue.

Ashton earned his BEAR award, and several others. He works hard in scouts and I'm proud of him.

This is his scout master, Mark Echohawk. He does such a great job

This is Ashton's teacher at school, Mrs. Thompson. She came to several of his games.  All these boys are in his class. So fun.

Cam took this picture of Clue! He does this everyday when Cam pulls up, he just waits for him to pet him. He's a sweetie.



This was Peri and I at her cheerleading camp in the fall. She's such a cutie.

This was Ashton ice-fishing somewhere, not sure. But it was a success.

1 comment:

amy said...

so glad for an update! kisses to all of you cute people!!