A fun new store, Scheels- in Sandy, UT- very fun! It even has a ferris wheel. I just finished reading Bill O'Reily's book about the assassination of Lincoln. I loved it. I couldn't put it down until I was done at 3:40 a.m.
We stopped by to visit Steve and Barbara Jenkins. They are so sweet. Peri and Taylor are petting Ozzie, who is not quite sure about ALL this attention. - he was later found under a table
The beautiful Salt Lake temple at night.
The lights were so beautiful and the kids loved it.
Ashton found a touch map, and announced he had found "The Pioneer Cafe." He told us not to worry he's found us a place to eat. We just ate, like an hour ago. He's always scouting out a good food place for everyone.
Ashton loved the waterfall at The Conference Center and wanted his picture in front of it. He was sure it was pouring out so fast, it would cut your finger off- if you put it in there.
Ashton's camera skills.
Alright, the rest are just soooo silly pictures waiting for our food at Crown Burger. YUM!!!!
Are those chicken strips or reindeer antlers?
We had such a fun night. Love making memories as a family. The kids want to go back in the spring and take a carriage ride around temple square. I want to go on the mansion carriage tour, which showcases great architecture around old Salt Lake City. But, Cam and Ashton decided they have to go see the Jazz vs. Miami game first, then Taylor and Cam will go see Taylor Swift in June- then I can go!












3 comments:
I'll go with you Megs. Book Club on the Road
We love seeing the lights at Temple Square
Oh how fun! I love the black and white family pic of you guys at temple square. I LOVE going and looking at the lights. That Hamburger looks amazing! So glad you guys had fun
Ah! I wish I would have known you were in SLC! It would have been fun to see you. Maybe next year! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment