Thursday, October 18, 2012

A few randoms




A horrific experience at IHOP! I hate eating here, why did I let Cam talk me into it???!!! BECAUSE we just finished a FREEZING cold sooccer game at 8:30 on a Saturday morning and I really wanted some hot chocolate. Then, I posted a nasty facebook message for the whole world to see about how horrible this experience was. 

We sat there for 2 hours waiting for our food. It's a very long story and needless to say, I will never go back!!!!!!


The cousins playing Monopoly on Sunday night at grandmas house.  Cannon likes to be right in on all the action.


Peri fast asleep during the 50 mile per hour winds at Ashton's football game, but they played their guts out! YEAH Colts.


Ashton says this kid was smallr than him, I don't think so. Ashton can hold his own.

Young Women combined activity. We're cleaning the nursery toys.

Peri's invitation to her birthday party.  It's going to be very fun. We can't wait. We mailed them inside these sacks to all the girls. They were so excited. Lots more pics to follow!

2 comments:

Jill said...

okay, this is hilarious, b/c guess where I'm supposed to take Emily and her friend out to breakfast tomorrow? IHOP. hope my experience is better than yours!

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

I remember when we went to I HOP just before taking Cam to the MTC in Provo, and I ordered chicken fried steak. WHO DOES THAT! at a pancake house! for real?! worst food I ever ate... should have known better and stuck with stuffed french toast or something:)