Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Man, it's hot!!!






It was at least 100 degrees today, and so we decided to bust out the sprinkler and run through it! Taylor reluctantly came 30 minutes later. But, she'd loved it when she finally got out there. I think teenageitis has set it. Ashton dared me to run through, even though I was not prancing around in my swimming suit in the front yard.  (pause for sighs of relief from the neighbors) I must admit, it felt nice- it was soooo hot. 

1 comment:

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

it has totally been HOT! I love it!!!! They look like they are having so much fun. I love that you even ran through:) Tay is too young for teenageitis already!... Keep her little for just a little bit longer will ya?! It seems like just yesterday I was running her up and down g-ma and g-pas hallway when she was just learning to walk while holding your hands:)... and when she told me my room was a mess and she was only TWO! and then I let her sleep over and she peed all over me in my bed!... but man I sure love her:)